Friday, January 1, 2010

Artificial Xmas Trees How Do I Stop A White Artificial Xmas Tree Becoming Yellow With Nicotine, Or How Do I Clean It??

How do I stop a white artificial Xmas tree becoming yellow with nicotine, or how do I clean it?? - artificial xmas trees

I am not trivial. I'm sure you already know.

Cig. Smoke is like the fat that the oven floor. It was really clean. But obviously, not an artificial tree can scrub hard. I have two suggestions that would work, that I used successfully when he could not wash.

It takes a Oxyclean chemicals such as chlorine (much softer than reg. Lye), Spray Rinse well and repeat if necessary.

The other is that orange foam. It's fantastic. How did it do a lot more expensive than the use of only one particular job or if I get too much work. Spray on one side, wait a few minutes to act. Then do the other side. After drying air dry or dry, I suppose you could, if you be very careful and not consume. The great advantage of that which is past, it smells of oranges for a while. Then when you turn on the heat lamps light orange scent brings back the bonus is a room air freshener.

1 comments:

¸.•¨)Do... said...

My friend was in the bathroom with hot water and detergent ... Time to enjoy around for a while ... Rinsing and drying with a hair dryer. I thought I was crazy, but it worked!

Post a Comment