Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Genitalia Tattoos Don't Want My Girlfriend To Get A Tattoo.?

Don't want my girlfriend to get a tattoo.? - genitalia tattoos

The best friend of my friend who died recently. He was one of his best friends, and she told me, loved them as a friend and had arrived in the past, but had decided to remain just friends. In his report, he would be his initials tattooed on his body. Specifically want to get a tattoo above the pubic bone around to your genitals. I feel terrible, but I will not do that. I believe that it is almost a hallmark, and when we are intimate, I know that someone else, it was the first. I think any kind of tattoo in this area is a little uncomfortable. Make sure you have to fight this thing, but I know if I have to say that nothing bothers me every time I see it. Okay, I feel this way? I know that it should give your body and can do whatever they want, but we are in a relationship, you do not want the other person, please? I oppose tattoos, because she said she did not want anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment